The carbon monoxide detector went off from the gas furnace

If you have a gas furnace, you need to be aware of what could happen.

My family and I tend to be very safe people. We like to take extra precautions to ensure that we will always be safe. In one case I was very happy that we are like this. In my house we have a gas furnace. It is not the best option to have in your home. However it is a bit cheaper and we didn’t want to fix what wasn’t broken. So we had a carbon monoxide detector installed into our home as well. The purpose for this is if the gas furnace breaks it could leak carbon monoxide. It could possibly leak this gas and it could kill you. Well, one time in the middle of the night I had noticed that the house started to feel colder. Then, I heard the carbon monoxide detector go off. I knew it had to have been because the furnace had broken. I gathered all of my family and we met outside. We had called the fire department immediately. They needed to inspect the house. We couldn’t even go back in until they told us it was alright to do so. Having the carbon monoxide detector go off right in your house is a very scary thing. You would have no idea how much you had breathed in at that point. I am just extra thankful it had worked. If you have a gas furnace, you need to be aware of what could happen. Most of the time people do not think it will be them. However it could happen to anyone. Call your local HVAC company today to inquire about your HVAC equipment.


Programmable thermostat